The Wrap Process – What To Expect?
- Step One: Consultation 5 – 10 Minute Consultation for new clients. You will fill out a short questionnaire designed to help determine your goals and any pertinent medical information. A patch test on the inner arm may be done to rule out sensitivity to the cream. If necessary, the wrap will be done with an cellulite cream, mineral solution (for firming and tightening) or aloe vera cream depending on the sensitivity of the skin and/or body wrap.(PLEASE NOTE: INFRARED / BASIC SLIMMING BODY WRAP DOES NOT COME WITH CREAMS, GELS and/or SOLUTIONS. NOR PLASTIC OR BANDAGES. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE INFRARED / BASIC SLIMMING BODY WRAP, PLEASE READ DESRIPTION UNDER SERVICES)
- Step Two: Preparation. Come to the wrap appointment freshly bathed, without any lotions or perfumes on the body. Do not shave on the same day before your wrap as this will make the skin too sensitive. Bring a small bikini swimsuit or bikini panties and bra, or leotard along with anklet socks for warmth, which you will change into once inside a private treatment suite. (IF YOU ARE GETTING A SLIMMING INFRARED / BASIC BODY WRAP – FITTED YOGA CLOTHES ARE IDEA)
- Step Three: Skin Exfoliation. Whitening Bright uses a transdermal cream to help with weight loss and inch loss. When the skin is exfoliated with the BUFF before the cream is applied, dead skin cells are removed, capillaries are dilated to help nutrients get to the cells, and the metabolism of the skin is activated. This increases the inch loss results obtained through the wrap.
- Step Four: Measurement. The areas of the body where inch loss will occur are measured and marked to ensure accurate measurement after the wrap. This includes the legs, hips, abdomen, waste, rib cage and upper arms. Weight is recorded on a progress chart.
- Step Five: Application of Selected Cream. Scientifically formulated body wrap cream is topically applied. It is absorbed into the cell region and stimulates circulation while promoting tissue cleansing.
- Step Six: Wrap. Specialized plastic wrap may be used to contour the body and to use pressure points in order to advance the working ability of the cream. Fat storage houses (cell chambers) are reduced, allowing the body’s own cleansing process to take over and eliminate excess fluids and waste materials from the body. Plastic wrap helps to hold body heat in, thus aiding the skin in absorption of the cream. The cream is formulated without alums or salts in order to prevent perspiration, ensuring that fluids and valuable minerals are not lost.(STEP 6 is only done for the BODY SCULPTING and WEIGHT LOSS DETOX WRAP DELUXE) Unless you upgrade any other wraps to include plastic, in addition to the herbal elastic bandages and / or sauna suit which comes with your applicable wrap. Upgrade Fee $35.00)
- Step Seven: Relaxation. Once wrapped, you are reclined and able to relax for up-to an hour, while the cream(s) and wrap are put to work. You are covered with a infrared sauna blanket to get your circulation and skin firming.
- Step Eight: Remove and Re-Measure. The wrap is removed and you are re-weighed. You can see results on paper, on a scale, as well as in the mirror.
- Step Nine: Complete the Treatment. The excess cream still on the skin is left on. You should avoid showering for several hours after the treatment, as the cream will continue to produce results. Many clients report an additional 2-3 inch-loss following the wrap as well as up-to 2 pounds loss after wrap. Because the skin-tightening results are not dependent on a water loss, but on the body’s own cleansing function, 2-3 inch loss won’t return as liquids are taken into the body. In fact, the client should drink water immediately following the wrap to help flush out any released toxins or waste.